We would like to invite you to the 23nd International Symposium of Polish Association of Juice Producers “Current challenges for the juice industry”, which will take place on 13-15th of May 2020, in Gdansk, Poland.
The agenda includes:
- interesting presentations of topics important for the industry, concerning markets for raw materials, semi-finished and finished products
- trends, technical and technological innovations, and legislative changes
- exchange of information and experience relating to the juice industry
- panel and informal discussions
- over 200 guests from Poland and abroad
- public administration officials
- representatives of academia and the press
- members of the Polish Association of Juice Producers (KUPS)
- representatives of companies collaborating with the industry
Best lecturers guaranteed:
- domestic and foreign speakers
- entrepreneurs from leading juice companies
- scientists from renowned academic centres and scientific institutions who specialise in the market and technology
Interesting artistic program.
The organisers will provide simultaneous interpreting services.
You are most welcome!